The Innovative Approach to HGH and Growth Hormone Therapy
Innovative Men's Health has helped numerous men recover their life vitality through HGH Therapy.
Based on your levels (igf-1 and/or urine hgh) and signs and symptoms, we will create a customized treatment program to meet your needs.
This may involve:
- Additional lab testing to measure your bodies ability to produce GH (called a stimulation test)
- The use of medications to stimulate your body to produce more growth hormone
- Recombinant growth hormone therapy (for those with medical necessity)
And other therapies to help you optimize your growth hormone levels.
Is HGH therapy a cure all for aging men?
I'm Afraid not. Growth hormone is only one of the many hormones that can decline with age or due to other health problems. Your Innovative physician will want to check other hormones to help you get maximum benefit from the therapy.
How do I know if my HGH levels are low?
Some of the symptoms of Low HGH are as follows:
- Brain function decline – memory, focus, and concentration decline
- Heart atrophy – the heart is a muscle and becomes impaired
- Kidney function decline – decreased kidney function is a “normal” part of aging
- Immune dysfunction – getting sick more easily and poor healing and recovery
- Hair gets “old” looking – hair is thinner and graying occurs
- Cholesterol is “bad” – increased LDL cholesterol
- Loss of skin elasticity – the skin thins and sags with deep wrinkles
- Loss of energy and vigor – vitality, endurance and stamina reduce
- Bones lose strength – leading to osteoporosis.
- Erectile dysfunction – decreased ability to maintain erections
- Loss of libido – sexual desire declines
- Muscles lose strength – the body can no longer build muscle well
- Body fat accumulates – belly fat accumulates and tends towards obesity
It’s important to know that not everyone with growth hormone deficiency will experience the same symptoms. Some patients report only 1 or 2 symptoms, while others will experience multiple symptoms.
What issues can be associated to low HGH levels?
Growth hormone deficiency (HGH) in adults is being recognized increasingly. Left untreated, it can lead to severe physical and mental health issues.
HGH has been associated with cardiovascular, neuropsychiatric-cognitive, neuromuscular, skeletal, and metabolic abnormalities.