Last Edited: 8/16/17
We collect two kinds of information related to you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information (“Non-PII”).
- Personally Identifiable Information: PII includes any information that identifies or could be used to uniquely identify, contact or locate you. We collect your PII when you choose to register with us or when you choose to participate in a current or future interactive feature of the Site such as by providing or participating in reviews, comments, surveys, promotions, or correspondence with us. For example, you may provide contact information when registering with the Site.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Non-PII is any information that does not uniquely identify you as a person including PII which has been rendered anonymous. We may obtain non-PII either separately or together with your PII as described above. We may collect certain non-PII from you when you access the Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, Internet Service Provider, the third party website from which your visit originated, how you use the Site such as the web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We may use PII and Non-PII to provide, or improve, the Site and to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, better serve you and understand your needs, or use such information in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
- the general public where you choose to publicly post reviews, comments or other information relating to products or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.); and
- any party with your consent.
In addition, we use non-PII to help analyze Site traffic and understand customer needs and trends.
We and the third parties we authorize, including advertising networks and website analysis firms, may automatically receive and store certain types of non-PII whenever you interact with the Site by using “cookies” and analogous technology. “Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer or your internet browser memory to enable the owner of the cookie to recognize your browser and to provide convenience and other features to you.
You may be able to direct your internet browser not to allow cookies and you can typically delete existing cookies from your computer at any time. Please note, however, some elements of the Site may not function properly or be available to you if you disable or limit cookie functionality.
SALE OF BUSINESS AND DISCLOSURE BY LAW
- Business Transactions: We may disclose PII and Non-PII held by us: (a) to a prospective seller or actual seller of any business or assets we acquire; (b) if all or any of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case, PII and Non-PII may be one of the transferred assets.
- Required disclosures: We may disclose and use any PII or non-PII if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, the Site, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health or safety of the Site’s users or the general public.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission while using innovativemen.com. We use a secure server hosting location in the US, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technology to protect your data on innovativemen.com. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. In the unfortunate event we learn that your PII has been compromised, we will notify you by e-mail to the last e-mail address you have provided us as soon as feasible under the circumstances (delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation).